Pleave Visit Our New Website

This site is being migrated. For updates and additional information please visit The Murder of Ryan Adam Moon

$1000 Reward

$1000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of Adam's killer.

One thing I know for sure is that every criminal talks. This killer has bragged to someone that he has gotten away with murder. Maybe it was someone he is in jail with, or one of his buddies? Maybe he told someone who told somebody else? Maybe someone heard or saw something that seems suspicious. Whatever the case, no matter how small it may seem, we need to hear from you. If you have any information at all please email
ryanadammoon@yahoo.com




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jesus Bring The Rain

I have so many if only's. If only Adam had never met Jameyea. If only he had gotten to Terrence's house a few minutes earlier he wouldn't have run into him. If only someone, anyone would have called 911 he would have been taken to a better equipped hospital. If only the surgeon would have come when the ER doctor called him. If only they had proper equipment (chest cracker, I don't know the medical terminology) in the ER. If only the hospital would have used the careflight they had available. If only this would have happened in Dallas, he would have been taken to Parkland and police would know how to investigate a crime. If only I would have made the phone call to Adam I thought about making and didn't, and asked him to come stay with me. I knew he was getting in deep and needed away from that environment. I was afraid he would steal from me. But it was his time. I know that.

I've asked myself so many times, how do you make sense out of something so senseless? I don't have answers, only prayer. I don't know or understand why God allows bad things to happen. I do know His Word says all things work together for good. I know He gave His Son to bring us closer to Him. I pray my family that doesn't know Him reaches out for His comfort and strength. I pray this tragedy brings them close to Him so Adam's death will not be in vain.

It is amazing how God works. While Karen and I were sitting in the DA's office during trial, there were hundreds of magazines sitting on the table. One in particular just had a glow to it. I picked it up and on the cover was Stephen Curtis Chapman. In the article, he talked about how God helped him through the death of his 5 year old daughter. He said God sent him signs to let him know she was okay. One of the many signs was when he returned home for the first time, it began to rain. He knew God was weeping with him. As we were reading it, Karen said, "you know, every time I go to Adam's grave, it rains." We know it just doesn't rain much in Odessa.

There's a song by Mercy Me called Jesus Bring the Rain. It's beautiful. Here are the lyrics.

I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You

Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times

So I pray

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

I am Yours regardless of
the clouds that may loom above
because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
suffering Your destiny
so tell me whats a little rain

Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God Almighty
is the Lord God Almighty
I'm forever singing

Karen, lean on God. He understands your pain. After all, He lost His Son too.

No comments:

Post a Comment